WAH-WAH JFET FX Pedal
AMT WH-1 is an optical version of a classic "WAH-WAH" effect with bandpass filter range selection (3-way switch). Optical frequency control increases the service life of the effect eliminating frequent replacements of maintenance and replacement of the control potentiometer.
AMT WH-1 features low noise and expanded frequency tuning range due to the use of original JFET-based circuit design. AMT WH-1 boasts great versatile sound and processes both clean guitar sound and Ultra high gain overdrive equally well. AMT WH-1 features:
• 100% analog WAH-WAH effect;
• Fixed switching among bandpass filter ranges: 0.2-1kH, 0.3-1,5 kH, 0.4-2kH;
• True bypass;
• Fixed effect selection by pressing the movable front end part of the pedal;
• Removable support feet (the option is useful when you install the AMT WH-1 on the pedal board);
• Effect monitoring by using blue LEDs on both pedal sides (visible engaged AMT WH-1 mode);
• AMT WH-1’s steel heavy body is stable and confidently responds to foot control;
• Adjustable pedal movement by means of an axial screw;
• Powered by DC adapter or 9-12V 9V battery;
• Low power consumption;
• Small size: 110 x 62 x 58 mm (fits easily into your guitar case);
• Weight (without battery) 0.45 kg.